- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspection and assembly works; repair, service and test machine/engine as per work instructions.
- Assist the Senior Technician and act on his advice in repair, overhaul, reconditioning, testing and troubleshooting of machines, engines, ride on mower and assemblies according to manufacturer’s specifications and report any discrepancies to superior.
- Possess a minimum GCE ‘N’ Level Certificate and NTC2/3 certification
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in automotive industry or mechanical repair
- Possess basic computer literacy
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cooperative and is a team player
- Physically fit and agile
- Singaporeans or Singapore PRs only.
If you are a strong team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please write to us with a detailed resume stating the following details:
- Personal particulars
- Present and expected salaries
- Contact numbers
- Recent Passport-size photograph
To perform general administrative duties in the following areas:
- Handling of customers’ enquiries (include calls, emails).
- Processing of orders and arranging delivery of goods (include delivery orders, invoices and associated filing and documentation).
- Handling of import/export documentation
- Receipt of Inventory / Data entry for Inventory Stocks
- ITE/NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma or higher
- A self-driven and motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A well-organized, meticulous and diligent team player
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin to liaise with internal and external clients and respective associates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable to new changes
- Have experience in handling import / export (Preferred)
- 5-day work week
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR only